Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cheat Day Eighty Two

It's only one week until Fitnessfestivalen in Gothenburg and I'm really looking forward to meeting all the awesome people up there. The idea has been to keep the diet more strict and get into better shape upon arriving there. Seeing as I'm in no way competing, the goal of being "in shape" has been vague, and so has my idea of what I need to do to get there. Of course, I'm still weighing the food and keeping an eye on what I'm eating, but things are in no way as strict as they were back when I did my first transformation. I'll probably not get as strict until I have my chest surgery done and over with. In any case, today was spent visiting a big candy shop as well as driving over to my Father in Law. Here's the food pics to prove it!

Breakfast with homemade smoothie, peanut butter toast and coffee!

Peanut butter toast, round two!

First bag of candy!

Second bag of candy!

Pastry on the way home from candy land!

Pizza at my Father in Law!

Home made desert, apple pie and custard!

Couple of cheeseburgers on the way home from Father in Law!

Evening desert - chocolate ice cream!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 6500+

# What's up tonight?
Right now we're trying to decide upon which movie we'll be viewing this evening. So far we're set for a horror movie. Now comes the tricky part of agreement. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment