Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cheat Day Eighty

I'm a bit ashamed to say this, but the past three days have been semi-cheat days. First, we had an engagement party, which was followed by my friend and his girlfriend's combined birthday party. Since my girlfriend and I don't plan on getting engaged more than once, and, since I'm pretty sure my friend won't turn thirty again, I decided that I would actually indulge in some delicious food. Oh well, nothing that won't be mended within the upcoming weeks as we head towards Fitnessfestivalen in Gothenburg.

About two thirds of a jar down the food pipe!

Sugar/vanilla bun and an energy drink, aka pre-workout snack!

Post-workout pizza!

Evening desert!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 5500+

# What's up tonight?
Tonight we're planning on reliving Halloween. We did of course have ourselves a horror movie night when it passed us a while ago, but we forgot to watch the one movie that is true to the spirit of Halloween - The Nightmare Before Christmas. Enjoy the last day of the weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment