Friday, April 4, 2014

Cheat Day One Hundred

One hundred... imagine that folks. Ever since I went under the knife and had my excess skin removed I've had one hundred days of excessive eating! It's crazy when you think about it. If we'd put an average intake at about 7000 calories from each cheat day that would mean 700 000 calories in total. This could also be represented by more than 2300 cheeseburgers, or perhaps 7000 pancakes (if I'd stick simply to that). And this would all come from simply one day once-a-week. In any case, putting all that aside. This cheat day has been a most amazing one. My girlfriend and I took a long road trip together with my parents, and it all ended up at their place with a big ass barbecue. You just can't go wrong with that. Oh, and as a side note. From now on I've decided that I won't be counting calories on the cheat day entries. I'm going to keep it simple and just post a few pictures as well as a few thoughts as to how the day has been. I'm doing this because I realize that things are consuming a lot more time than I care to spend. Hopefully you guys will be alright with that!

You just can't go wrong with chocolate ice cream and a BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment