Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Forty Nine

Still fine tuning things prior to Fitnessgalan, and at the same time, I have to make sure that everything runs smoothly at my regular work place. It really is exciting times right now, and I wish I had time to stop for a while an thoroughly enjoy them. But, it is what it is. Time to move on and make it happen!

...and a dirty one at that!


# WORKOUT: DELTS, CALVES


# Seated Dumbbell Lateral Delt Raise
- Set 1: 50 x 6,6 lbs (3 kg)
- Set 2: 30 x 11 lbs (5 kg)

# Face Pulls
- Set 1: 50 x 55,1 lbs (25 kg)
- Set 2: 40 x 99,2 lbs (45 kg)

# Seated Calf Raise Machine
- Set 1: 50 x 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Set 2: 50 x 33 lbs (15 kg)

# One-Leg Calf Press In Leg Press Machine
- Set 1: 30 x 22 lbs (10 kg)
 
# MORNING WALK TIME: 42,02 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
The burn that I had in my calves after the Seated Calf Raises was enormous. Not to mention the extra burn that came from the One-Legged Presses. You just gotta love the drive home after a session like this. The foot is trembling and the gas pedal is either at the bottom or at the top - nothing in-between!

No comments:

Post a Comment