Friday, April 25, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Forty Six

For those of you who keep up with the blog, Fitnessgalan is closing in and so are the lectures that I'll hold. Yes, I did write that in plural. Turns out that I'm not just holding one lecture, but three, on three different days. So for those of you who are in Stockholm somewhere between 9th and 11th of May, don't forget to go by the Globe and listen in on my lecture. The support you guys bring means the world!

Chest and biceps on a Friday night - you can't go wrong with that!


# WORKOUT: CHEST, BICEPS


# Bench Press
- Set 1: 50 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 2: 50 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 3: 5 x 132,2 lbs (60 kg)

# Cable Chest Flyes
- Set 1: 30 x 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Set 2: 30 x 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Set 3: 30 x 33 lbs (15 kg)

# Barbell Biceps Curl
- Set 1: 30 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 2: 20 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 3: 20 x 44 lbs (20 kg)

# MORNING WALK TIME: 42,04 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
This was the last workout of the week before going into cheat day. Once again I went for the short-timed workout with a high rep count. I was slightly uncertain as to whether that was a good idea or not considering that I've been feeling a copious amount of strain on the body lately. Nevertheless, the result in the mirror signifies "pay off". Good for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment