Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Forty

Today is a special day, it's my girlfriend's birthday. For those of you who don't know her, you may recognize her by the name Gumman ("my old lady") - which I frequently call her. She's an amazing woman and she's been at my side ever since day one. And for those of you who don't know, she's also on her very own weight journey. To this day she's lost more than 35 kilos (77 lbs) - check it out by clicking here! In any case, happy birthday baby! I love you!

Birthday girl in the car, ready to take off to the gym!

That's my baby and I, always supporting each other!


# WORKOUT: QUADS, ABS


# One-Leg Leg Press
- Set 1: 20 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 2: 20 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 3: 20 x 88,1 lbs (40 kg)
- Set 4: 20 x 169,7 lbs (77 kg)

# Inner Thigh Adductor Machine
- Set 1: 12 x 121,2 lbs (55 kg)
- Set 2: 12 x 143,3 lbs (65 kg)
- Set 3: 10 x 165,3 lbs (75 kg)

# Decline Bench Crunches
- Set 1: 16 x Bodyweight
- Set 2: 12 x Bodyweight

# MORNING WALK TIME: 49,11 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
This was one of the shorter workouts in my entire training career. I wasn't really at my prime once I got to the gym, and there was no time to delay things as I have to work in the afternoon. Hence, things got cut short. I'll simply live to fight another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment