Thursday, April 24, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Forty Five

I'm reflecting a lot on the past and how things have turned out. Unfortunately my journey has often been compromised by the lack of financial aid or time. I've never set our economy or health at risk in order to accomplish something that is solely for me. For me, that would not be the trait that I'd want to be defined by. For me, the more desirable trait is to keep on moving forward towards the goal, no matter how many obstacles you meet, and, no matter how many detours you have to take.

Quads of today are fat, but they're moving towards being "not so fat"...


# WORKOUT: QUADS, ABS


# Hack Squat Machine
- Set 1: 50 x Sled
- Set 2: 50 x Sled

# Inner Thigh Adductor Machine
- Set 1: 100 x 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Set 2: 100 x 55,1 lbs (25 kg)

# Cable Crunches
- Set 1: 100 x 77,1 lbs (35 kg)

# MORNING WALK TIME: 40,51 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
Holy crap these high rep workouts burn. Until lately, I've pretty much never engaged in reps above 50. So it's no surprise that doing it at this point in my training career gives it an extra sting. The awesome part is that I'm starting to feel the muscle in ways that I've never felt it before. For those of you who wonder what the general idea is, I'm trying to keep the workout short and intense, but at the same time bring something new by lowering the sets in favor of more reps. It might be a stupid idea, but I'm feeling that this is what my body is needing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment