Monday, April 21, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Forty Three

The weather... I like the sun, but right now there's some sticky warmth going on and it's telling me that thunder and lightning is coming for a visit. What that does is that it gives me a headache. What that does for the gym is nothing but crap. I hate working out with a headache, not to mention going to work with one. But, then again, life doesn't stop because you feel that you need a break. Time to get rough!

...why are you so thin and tall?


# WORKOUT: HAMSTRINGS, TRICEPS


# Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
- Set 1: 50 x 44 lbs (20 kg)

# Lying Leg Curls
- Set 1: 50 x 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Set 2: 20 x 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Set 3: 12 x 44 lbs (20 kg)

# One-Arm Cable Pushdowns
- Set 1: 20 x 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Set 2: 30 x 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Set 3: 20 x 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Set 4: 10 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 5: 5 x 55,1 lbs (25 kg)
 
# MORNING WALK TIME: 46,36 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
Due to various reasons I was stressed for time and had to cut things short. Lately I've been experimenting a bit with high amount of reps - today was no different. It's been ages since I did any rep count at numbers of 50. It felt great trying out a new experience and I can't believe how tired the hamstrings were, even if the sets were real low in volume. I'm definitely going to try this out while the diet isn't too straining. The longer I get towards the end of the diet, the less reps I'm going to do (in favor of a higher weight).

No comments:

Post a Comment