Monday, April 28, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Forty Eight

It's been a long day and a busy one. Right now I'm finalizing my lecture that I'll hold at Fitnessgalan in Globen between 9th and 11th of May. Adding to that I'm also finishing my report for school and preparing for the next episode of Bringing Awesome Back Goes Radio. Time? I don't have enough of it!

No mater how stressful life gets, always find time to train!


# WORKOUT: HAMSTRINGS, TRICEPS


# Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
- Set 1: 50 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 2: 30 x 88,1 lbs (40 kg)

# Standing Leg Curl In Leg Extension Machine
- Set 1: 50 x 10 lbs (4,5 kg)

# Cable Triceps Pushdowns
- Set 1: 50 x 20 lbs (9 kg)
- Set 2: 40 x 30 lbs (13,6 kg)
- Set 3: 13 x 40 lbs (18,1 kg)

# Behind Neck Dumbbell Triceps Extension
- Set 1: 25 x 8,8 lbs (4 kg)
# MORNING WALK TIME: 46,28 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
Good workout, good pump and a great addition to the motivation bank. I'm currently having a lot of awesome workouts at the gym, and I'm also feeling the muscle work just the way that it's supposed to. I know I've been going on and on about this, but it really feels that good. High reps are awesome right now. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment