Friday, December 7, 2012

Bringing Awesome Back turns 30 years old

Just to clarify things before you all think I've gone mad, it's not the website that turns 30, it's me! It's now 30 years since a little boy by the name of Erik was born and raised in the small town of Hasslöv. As a little treat for you who follow my progress I'm going to take you back in time and give you 30 years of progress in one singly entry. Hope you enjoy!
































That's 30 years of Erik right there! Today I head up to Gothenburg to celebrate my birthday and attend Fitnessfestivalen for the second year in a row. With my amazing girlfriend at my side I'm sure I'll have an awesome time as well as birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Kul att du dokumenterat ditt liv så bra, kul att kunna se tillbaka på detta sättet. Grym livsförändring du gjort också, starkt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack ska du ha Johannes, både för ditt beröm och för att du följer min resa! Grymt kul!

      Delete