Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cheat Day Thirty Five

It's late so I won't write a whole lot of stuff. Today, I had my birthday celebration after having turned 30 last week. Initially I decided not to have my cheat day today, but, once I got hold of the santa candy, I was doomed. Here it is!

Smörgåstårta! And I did the decorations myself. Oh yeah!

Snacks and stuff!

Ice-cream and chocolate!

Gingerbread cookies!

7 days worth of calendar chocolate!

An evening fluffernutter sandwich!

And here are the calories: Smörgåstårta, 400 calories. Snacks, 400 calories. Ice-cream, 700 calories. Gingerbread cookies, 200 calories. Calendar chocolate, 100 calories. Fluffernutter sandwich, 400 calories. All in all, that's 2200 extra calories for the evening.

I don't think I really have to mention what tonight's entertainment was. Spending my birthday with my family, friends and the love of my life was indeed an awesome evening. Good night folks. Hope you all had a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment