Friday, December 21, 2012

Cheat Day Thirty Six

Phew! Long week and a lot of suppressed hunger aimed towards junk food. Finally, it all accumulated into one big day of eating. The past few cheat days I've been holding back and trying to keep the form progressing at a steady state. I felt, however, that I now needed one day of going "all-in"... and that's exactly what I did!

Two fluffernutter sandwiches, rice pudding with strawberries and coffee.

Some assorted chocolate candy!

Big fat pizza with ham, cheese, kebab and french fries! Garlic sauce on top!

Some gingerbread/chocolate biscuits.

More various candy!

Latte and a chocolate pastry!

Twix ice-cream bar.

The grand finale! Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie!

Oooh, I'm not entirely sure I want to know this, but here goes. Fluffernutters and rice pudding, 730 calories. Various candy, 500 calories. Pastries, 400 calories. Ice-cream, 1300 calories. Pizza, 2000 calories. Take away two meals at total of 780 calories, and add one protein drink at 110 calories, and we end up at a total intake of 4260 extra calories for the evening.

As far as entertainment goes, this day has been a long string of events. We started the morning by heading to Halmstad, where we spent most of the day shopping. It was both Christmas related stuff as well as stuff we needed at home. During the evening/night my girlfriend got hockey practice, which means I'll most likely be at home watching TV and just kicking it back. Have an awesome evening folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment