Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Cheat Day Thirty Seven

I know what you're thinking; didn't I have a cheat day just a few days ago? And you are correct. However, there is a good explanation for this. Seeing as I'm planning on having a cheat day on New Year's Eve, I pretty much realized that it's too much time in-between New Year's Eve and my previous cheat day. Hence, I decided to take a minor one today, which puts the next cheat day at a perfect distance of one week away. This also gave me the opportunity to somewhat enjoy the food with my family. And here are the goodies!

I confess! I took the center piece in both layers in the chocolate box!

Christmas ham prior to bed!

So, here's the calorie content for the minor cheat day. Candy, 1300 calories. Christmas ham, 200 calories. Take away one meal at 70 calories and we end up at a total of 1430 extra calories for the evening. A lot less than the regular cheat day!

Today being Christmas Eve meant rice pudding, presents, a cozy atmosphere and a visit from Santa. Had a wonderful evening with the family at my brother's house. Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a bit of cheat day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment