Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bringing Awesome Back in Iron Man Magazine

A while back I was contacted by Savannah Rose Neveux at Iron Man Magazine, and I was asked if I wanted to have my transformation featured in the August issue. For me, the answer was simple - hell yeah! Now, I figured I'd share a few thoughts surrounding the event and why it's an honor for me to be a part of this particular magazine.

The two page article in August issue of Iron Man Magazine 2013.

Why this is important for me.
In my journey, after doing what I've done, I've always wanted to reach out and help others. However, above all, I've always wanted to reach these people through media that I personally know understands what I've gone through. Daily news papers such as the ones hitting the news stands every day, where health, fitness and bodybuilding has the same amount of priority as music, movies and religion is not the right media for me. Since they do not focus on weight training and dieting, they do not put in a vast amount of time in understanding the effort that it takes. That's why they sometimes, in a very simplistic way, write these kind of articles without the full background - often promoting it with silly headlines saying that the weight magically disappeared by the help of a simple diet. This is why I'm careful with the places that tell my story. Sure, a lot of muscle magazines promote the use of various products and the "magic" that they do, but that doesn't take away the fact that they allow me to tell the story as it is, and that they understand the story that I'm telling. That's why it's a huge honor for me to have my story told in a magazine such as Iron Man Magazine. So, in the name of awesomeness, get out there and pick up the August issue of Iron Man Magazine.

Where can I get the magazine in Sweden?
You can find the magazine at Pressbyrån. Not all of the boutiques carry it, so make sure you go to pressbyran.se and write the name of the magazine. Then proceed to fill in your ZIP code, and the website will tell you which Pressbyrån boutiques that carry it (and that are close to you). If you do not want to drive to a boutique, you also have the choice of buying it online and having it sent to your home address. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment