Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cheat Day Seventy Four

As you might have read in a previous training entry, I had my last workday at the retirement home recently. It's been an awesome summer getting to meet the old ladies and gentlemen over there, not to mention the staff! However, what has been less awesome has been the fact that I've felt rather exhausted lately, and, that my girlfriend and I have had less and less time to see each other. This cheat day morning, I decided to get up with my girlfriend at 6 so that we could at least enjoy our breakfast together. Tired as I were, I went back to bed as soon as she headed off and I proceeded to sleep in until 10. It took a while to get back at my regular speed, at which point I decided to make some American Pancakes! After that, I was open for business and ready to go!

Peanut butter - a must!

My favorite bread ready for toasting!

Some pastry!

Lots of chocolate!

Home made American pancakes with chocolate and syrup!

Evening Thai dinner!

Bag of candy!

Buttered popcorn for movie night!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 5000+

# What's up tonight?
Tonight we're taking it easy at home kicking it back with a movie. As of now, the movie has not been decided, however, it's leaning towards an animated one. Have an awesome night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment