Friday, August 16, 2013

Cheat Day Seventy Two

I'm working all week and I'm working all weekend. Hence, we decided to make this day into a short-lived adventure. A short trip to Halmstad was planned, and I was determined try out Gurkans Kebab, which has become famous for their XXL kebab rolls. According to everyone that I've met, the rolls are IMPOSSIBLE to eat in one go... well, as a matter of fact, they're not! Awesomeness, one - Gurkans Kebab, zero!

Breakfast ingredients!

Pastries!

Home made cream cheese and bacon roll!

Pastry time!

Brie cheese and syrup!

Chocolate ice cream and pancakes!

Peanut butter toast!

Gingerbread cookies and coffee!

Bag of candy!

Blueberry and banana ice cream!

Time for for the XXL kebab roll from Gurkans Kebab!

Behold, in all its glory!

Chocolate luxury shake at MAX burger restaurant!

The most genius ice cream flavor ever created... and it was awesome!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 7500+

# What's up tonight?
Well, I'm pretty full right now, and unfortunately I have to get up early tomorrow. That's why the bed is the most likely place you'll find me after having posted this entry. Have a good night folks, and may your weekend be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment