Friday, August 2, 2013

Cheat Day Seventy

Today I had the luxury of having the day off from work. However, my girlfriend did not have the same luck, and tomorrow morning, it's back to work for her and I have to do some other obligatory stuff. This did, of course, not stop us from making the best out of Cheat Day number Seventy! We had an awesome breakfast, and we continued with the food stuffing once my girlfriend got off from work. The night ended with a barbecue over at my Mom and Dad's house. Here are the food pics!

Buttered bread with brie cheese and syrup - had 3 of these!

Peanut butter straight out of the jar!

Yup, emptied an entire jar...

Moving on to ice cream sandwiches!

Back to cinnamon buns!

Bacon time!

Bag of candy!

Long pastry!

Burgers and Mozzarella sticks over at my Mom and Dad's!

Ice-cream for desert!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 6500+

# What's up tonight?
At this very moment we're home from my Mom and Dad's, and we're just about ready to hit the sack for a good night's sleep. Tomorrow morning I have to get up at 6 o'clock and do some cleaning at the gym. No rest for the cheater! I hope you all had an awesome friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment