Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cheat Day Eight

I've been going on and on about how low on energy I am today due to the hectic weekend. But, that very fact is partly the reason for my choice of cheat meal. Since I'm feeling low - and since today's workout was problematic due to my headache - I am in much need of a big-ass reward. Hence, I am revisiting an old cheat day - Cheat Day One. Don't remember what that was? Does Ben & Jerry - Chocolate Fudge Brownie ring a bell?

Behold! King of Chocolate Ice Cream! Bow! BOW I SAY!

Thanks to the handy little bucket which this brown gold is contained within I know that this cheat day will mean an extra 1050 calories. That's breaking my limit by 50 delicious calories. And I'll enjoy every single one!

I have, however, a confession to make. Tonight's enjoyment was actually not supposed to be a bucket of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. I initially bought a pack of chocolate balls. Although, after leaving the gym and buying them I took a detour before getting onto the freeway and bought myself a chocolate fudge brownie. I have a feeling that was a decision I won't regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment