Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Training Day Seventy Five

Was dead tired as I headed to the gym today. Woke up early with stomach cramps, which resulted in me having to go up earlier than usual. Had do to my workout prior to heading to work today (which I'll be heading to after writing this entry). On the plus side I had a talk with an old friend at the gym. That's always good for the spirit.

Today's back, trapz and forearms workout:
- 5x8 Lat pulldowns
- 3x8 Bent over dumbbell rows
- 3x8 Cable row machine
- 2x20 Lying back extensions
- 3x12 Dumbbell shrugs
- 3x12 Barbell shrugs (10 sec rest between sets)
- 5x8 Standing barbell supinated wrist curls (10 sec rest between sets)
- 3x12 Standing barbell pronated wrist curls (10 sec rest between sets)

Mobile self-timer pic with hearts and all taken this very morning.

Today's workout was pretty decent. It's quite noticeable that the carbs are low now as I tend to not be able to perform as well as I'm used to. However, the diet is going really well in itself so it's a sacrifice I'm gladly making. The last couple of exercises were stressed a bit as I had to get home and prepare for work. Other than that, everything was throughly run through.

No comments:

Post a Comment