Friday, June 29, 2012

Training Day Eighty Seven

Just when things are starting to calm down, it starts getting messy again. Today, I get a phone call from my girlfriend. She's having some sort of chest pain while at work. We call the health service number and they tell us to go to the emergency unit. Only problem is that she's still at work and I have to work the entire evening/night. So, right now my thoughts are with her as she works her last couple of hours before heading of to the emergency unit in Halmstad. Luckily, my mom is going with her as support while I'm at work. However, I still decided to carry out today's workout, even though these things are constantly nagging in the back of my head. Just because life decided to take a different path, doesn't mean I have to follow. It's time to work harder until things are back on track again.

Today's delts and calves workout:
- 5x5 Front shoulder press (Smith machine)
- 3x8 Lateral dumbbell delt raises
- 3x8 Bent-over one-arm cable reverse fly
- 2x12 Behind the neck shoulder press (Smith machine)
- 12x8 Standing calf raise machine
- 2x25 Standing calf raise (On plank)

Posterior pic taken this morning (prior to heading to my workout).

All things considered, this was a good workout. I've already said that the delts and calves workout has slowly become a new favorite workout for me. The delt part was especially thorough, while the calves part was slightly sloppy. Nothing to get upset about though.

No comments:

Post a Comment