Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cheat Day Eleven

It's time yet again to revisit an old cheat day. On one of my first cheat days I had my favorite pizza. But, now, it's time to stir things up a bit and pimp it out. And what's more pimpilicius than feta cheese? Hence, tonight's diet deviation is a kebab and ham pizza with some feta cheese on top. Oh yeah!

Topping: Tomato Sauce, Ham, Kebab, Garlic Sauce and Feta Cheese.

The last time I had my cheat day pizza I estimated it at about 1100 - 1500 calories. Today I've added some feta cheese to the equation. But, since the original estimation had quite a wide range I'd still say that the pizza ends up at about 1500 calories the most. That means I'm having a maximum of 1500 extra calories today. Well-earned considering the amount of physical activity that's been going on lately.

As for tonight's entrainment I'm going back to the old action classics. Stallone and my personal favorite Mr Snipes duke it out in the good old Demolition Man. Pizza and an early 90's action movie... It just doesn't get any cheesier than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment