Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cheat Day Ten

As I've hinted in today's training entry, today's cheat day has been highly anticipated. Things are going rather well at the moment, but, I am really tired. So, with a week of a lot of work ahead of me, I'm leaning towards carbing up a bit and hopefully have a bit of energy in the initial part. That's why today's delightful little treat is the most wonderful raw piece of food that's ever existed: Sushi!

On plate: 4 salmon, 3 shrimp, 2 tuna, 1 avocado, 1 grilled eel, 1 squid and 8 rolls

I've been looking around on the Internet a bit, and the calories contained in Sushi are estimated at approximately 50 kcal per piece. Hence, I've put my limit at 20 pieces, which equals a total of 1000 calories. A neat and tidy little calculation that might not be correct in any way. How awesome!

As for tonight's entertainment, we'll most likely end up in our couch, with the TV on and nothing better to do than just kicking back and relaxing. It's probably the best choice since I've got to get up for work rather early tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment