Friday, June 22, 2012

Training Day Eighty Two

Rain... the Swedish version of summer and the usual weather for each Midsummer's Eve. But, there's a bit of sunlight in all the rain, and that's today's workout: calves and delts - a personal favorite of mine.

Today's calves and delts workout:
- 5x8 Calf raises (Smith Machine)
- 4x8 Standing calf raise machine
- 6x12 Calf raises on plank (10 sec rest between sets)
- 4x8 Front dumbbell delt raise
- 4x8 Lateral dumbbell delt raise
- 4x8 Seated bent over reverse dumbbell flyes

Front pic taken at home prior to my workout.

I'm dishing out fairly good workouts as far as my energy supply in concerned, especially considering the amount of work lately. Having that said, I'm already thoroughly looking forward to this Sunday's cheat day. Tonight I'll be doing a minor deviation from the diet since it is a day of celebration. Enjoy your Midsummer's Eve everyone. I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment