Monday, June 11, 2012

Training Day Seventy Four

A slightly more optimistic day today considering the previous day and it's horrible adventure. Had to go to work after the gym so I packed my lunch box before heading off for today's chest and biceps workout.

Today's chest and biceps workout:
- 5x8 Bench press
- 3x8 Incline bench press (Smith machine)
- 2x8 1x5 Incline bench cable chest flyes
- 3x8 Cable biceps curl (With rope)
- 3x8 Seated dumbbell concentration curl
- 3x8 Barbell biceps curl (Partial reps - 10 second rest between sets)

Side chest pic taken this afternoon prior to heading to the gym.

Started out with a decent chest workout. I'm feeling rather tired now since I'm moving further into the diet. The biceps part was slightly better as I was able to target the muscles more thoroughly. The major plus for the evening were the partial biceps curl reps and the minus was the initial bench pressing. All in all, this day beats the prior one!

No comments:

Post a Comment