Monday, June 4, 2012

Training Day Sixty Nine

I've fully recuperated from this weekend and today's workout was something I looked forward to. However, lately, it seems as if I'm constantly fighting a sneaky headache. It doesn't always come to surface, but it's there, lurking beneath. Hopefully I'll get rid of it real soon.

Today's chest and biceps workout:
- 5x8 Incline chest press machine
- 3x12 Seated chest press machine
- 1x8 1x7 1x5 Incline bench press (Smith machine)
- 3x12 Butterfly machine
- 8x8 EZ-bar Biceps curl (Partial)
- 3x8 EZ-bar Biceps curl (Full ROM)
- 2x12 Seated alternate dumbbell hammer curl (Back against bench)

Biceps pic taken directly after my workout.

Today's workout felt great. I didn't keep all too much track of the weights lifted, but the sensation and the pump was enormous. I think I was in need of a "fun" workout after the previous one. Quads yesterday was just a huge troublesome journey. Things are looking brighter and tomorrow I'm starting a new job. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment