Friday, June 15, 2012

Training Day Seventy Seven

It's been a worried few days since the event concerning my girlfriend (read about it here). I'm always trying to find a way to get my training done, but it's having to take a lower priority now. Usually I'm always able to shut things off if they surround my personal life once I hit the gym. But now, that's impossible, and I tend to carry my girlfriend's worries with me. Such a thing as not having to answer the mobile phone - which I've taken for granted - is no longer possible as she might need to call me if her condition worsens. It's with this very notion I carry out my workouts lately. You simple have to make do with what you got, because it's the only thing you're getting.

Today's delts and calves workout:
- 6x8 Behind the neck shoulder press (Smith machine)
- 4x8 Dumbbell lateral delt raise
- 4x8 Reverse fly machine
- 12x8 Standing calf raises (Squat machine)
- 4x12 Seated calf raises

Pic taken by my girlfriend this very morning.

All things aside, today's workout was pretty good. The delts part was a bit slow, but the rear portion got a good beating. The calves workout, however, was pretty neatly done. Got a few good sets in the first exercise and finished it off with grace on the last exercise. Things are moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment