Thursday, June 14, 2012

Training Day Seventy Six

Have had a pretty laid back day today. My girlfriend had her friend over for the night and I've mostly been fiddling around with the computer. Restlessness was the feeling that staid with me as I headed to the gym.

Today's hamstrings and triceps workout:
- 5x8 Leg curl
- 5x8 Stiff-legged deadlifts
- 3x12 Standing leg curls using leg extension machine
- 5x8 Triceps cable pushdowns (V-bar)
- 3x8 Incline bench french press (EZ-bar)
- 3x8 Dips (Between benches)
- 2x8 Standing over head dumbbell triceps extension

Triceps pic taken prior to heading to the gym.

Today's workout was pretty solid. Even though the body is hungry and sore, I still managed to lift pretty heavy. The hamstrings part was especially tough, but the triceps got pretty heavy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment