Thursday, June 21, 2012

Training Day Eighty One

Busy is the word for the day as I've been working double shifts (two separate work places). I had to cram in a workout between going from one work to another. Hence, today's workout was done with high intensity in order to save time.

Today's hamstrings and triceps workout:
- 6x8 Seated leg curls
- 6x12 Standing leg curls using leg extension machine
- 6x8 Incline bench french press (EZ-bar)
- 1x12 1x8 1x6 Dips
- 3x8 Cable pushdowns (Rope)

Triceps pic taken at the gym after my workout.

It's seems as it's favorable for me to have a busy day as I tend to perform rather well once I hit the gym. Today was no exception. Had a good few sets on hamstrings and followed that up with an awesome triceps workout. Things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment