Sunday, June 17, 2012

Training Day Seventy Eight

I've felt rather tired lately. All things happening in my personal life combined with the strain of the diet is taking its toll. Therefore today's cheat day is highly anticipated. But first, it was time for quads and abs.

Today's quads and abs workout:
- 5x8 Squats (Smith machine)
- 3x12 Leg presses
- 3x8 Dumbbell lunges (Alternate legs)
- 3x8 Hanging leg raises / Cables crunches (Superset)
- 2x12 Crunches

Quads pic taken last night.

A single word can describe today's workout: tired. It's not that I'm sleepy, but my body feels completely drained. Doing the initial squats felt heavy even on the warm-up phase. I need a good night's rest and some extra calories to set things right again. Especially since a busy week of work is ahead of me (working every day except Tuesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment