Sunday, June 24, 2012

Training Day Eighty Three

It's finally here, the day I've been waiting for: cheat day! But, before I got to sit down and enjoy a nice calorie rich meal, there was a workout to be carried out - quads and abs.

Today's quads and abs workout:
- 6x8 4x12 Squats (Smith Machine)
- 2x12 One-legged leg extensions
- 5x12 Ab crunches machine
- 2x12 Twisting hanging leg raises (2 sets for each side)

Quads pic taken in the mirror prior to my workout.

As a change I decided to have my two major meals prior to my workout today. Reason was because it's cheat day and that means yet another big meal (which I ate post workout). I don't know if it was the two major meals, or something else, that contributed to the fair amount of energy for today's workout. It came, however, as a positive surprise considering the fair amount of leg work I've been dishing out at work. Tomorrow's workout should quite possibly be a rather pump-filled experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment