Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Training Day Seventy

Had my first day at the new summer job today and it was a fun experience. I see no problems with sticking to my diet and training throughout this summer, and I'm looking forward to taking some time off from studying. Today's back workout was done straight after work and I felt pretty good as I headed towards the gym.

Today's back, forearms and trapz workout:
- 4x5 Lat pulldowns (Wide grip - straight bar)
- 1x5 Chins
- 4x8 Lat pulldowns (Close grip)
- 3x8 Good-mornings
- 4x8 Shrugs (Using multi-press machine)
- 3x8 Reverse barbell biceps curl
- 5x8 Standing supinated barbell wrist curl

Back pic taken this afternoon prior to heading to the gym.

Today, I felt the strain of my diet in combination with entering my fourth training day in a row. Adding to that I've also gone up earlier than usual for my new work, and, I've had a hectic weekend behind me. In spite of all that I was still far from exhausted in any way. Work was pretty laid back today and I was rather pumped as I started hitting the weights. I have, however, been rather hungry today - most likely a result of having to go up earlier than my usual habit. In any case, things are good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment