Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to the Hospital - 17th of September

I called the Hospital in Varberg today in order to see how things are going since the operation. When my operation was over they told me that they would send me a letter containing a date for a second check-up about 6 months later. Nothing has arrived since then, hence, I made the call.

Date for my first check-up since the operation.

It's now official! The second consultation will be at the 17th of September. That means I'll get to meet the surgeon once again and discuss if any further surgery is necessary. Most likely that'll mean brushing up a bit on the skin tags which have formed on each side of the scar.

This is exciting news for me and it brings me one step further towards the body that I'm trying to build. Rest assure that there will be before and after pictures!

Until then, I hope you guys keep following me and my journey here or on Facebook / Twitter.

Related Articles:
* My next journey has just begun
* The date is set: 21st of February 
My first big step
* My current status - Now in video

No comments:

Post a Comment