Thursday, August 9, 2012

Training Day One Hundred Sixteen

As I've already stated I went to see Alice Cooper last night. We tried to get hold of him after the show, but he didn't come out. We did get to meet the rest of the band however. In any case, that resulted in us driving home late at night, which meant I was rather tired when waking up this morning. All the things that we had packed for the trip were just dropped in the hallway when we got home, which meant this morning included a lot of cleaning and preparation. After we were done with the daily preparations, it was time for a workout before I had to get to work.

Today's hamstrings and triceps workout:
- 8x8 Lying leg curl machine
- 4x5 Seated leg curl machine
- 5x8 Close grip bench press
- 3x8 Cable pushdowns (V-bar)
- 3x8 Overhead triceps one-arm dumbbell extensions

Triceps pic taken in morning while singing Alice Cooper - yes, I look stupid...

Today's workout was most excellent as far as hamstrings goes. The only problems is I'll probably suffer for this while working tonight. The triceps portion of the workout was decent as well, but I could probably have pushed myself a bit further than what I did. Little by little we cross the line! (Yeah, that's an Alice Cooper tune - which he didn't play unfortunately).

No comments:

Post a Comment