Thursday, August 9, 2012

Training Day One Hundred Fifteen

As I stated on my facebook page two days back, the training entry for the day would be postponed due to me being at an Alice Cooper concert. First of all, that concert was absolutely AWESOME. Now that I got that out of my system, let's see what workout was done prior to that.

Tuesday's back, trapz and forearms workout:
- 5x8 Lat pulldowns (Straight bar)
- 4x8 Cable row machine
- 3x8 Bellyback extensions (Locking on top)
- 4x8 Vertical cable rows
- 3x12 Seated supinated barbell wrist curls
- 3x8 Reverse barbell biceps curl

Back double biceps pic taken in the morning (prior to workout)

Since the workout was done two days back and I'm not documenting it until now, it's a bit sketchy. But, I do remember it being pretty solid in the sense that the strength was fairly good. It was, however, done in haste due to us having to leave for Gothenburg straight after and check into the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment