Monday, August 20, 2012

Cheat Day Nineteen

It's been an incredibly warm day today and that's a perfect opportunity for us to spend an hour or two at the beach. I started this morning with eating the usual breakfast and added a little piece of sesame sheet. After that my girlfriend and I drove to my mom and dad's place where I tried some of her home made brownies. But, that didn't satisfy my brownie need, so we headed towards the beach and ate some ice cream - a chocolate fudge brownie was naturally my obvious choice. The night ended with a pizza - a perfect way to top things off!

Sesame sheet candy

Mom's home made brownies

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Topping: Tomato sauce, cheese, bacon, mushrooms
feta cheese, meat sauce and garlic sauce

The only items I actually know the calorie value of are the sesame sheet candy (133 calories) and the Ben & Jerry's ice cream (1050 calories). The two brownies I'm estimating at 400 calories and the pizza I'd put somewhere around 1600 calories. Adding them all up, we get a total of 3183 calories. Take away a meal at 455 calories and we end up at an intake of 2728 extra calories for the day. Voila!

Right now we're scouting the movie for the night. What that'll end up being is yet uncertain. But, since I'm currently in a food coma, I'm not too picky!

No comments:

Post a Comment