Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cheat Day Eighteen

For those of you who read my previous training entry you know that today's cheat day is all I've been thinking about. While going through food menus prior to hitting the gym I found a pizza that seemed interesting. Naturally I couldn't just stop there, and that's why I did a little detour on my way to the gym and got myself a nice bag of pastries.

Topping: Tomato Sauce, Cheese, Ham, Mushrooms, Bacon, Salami, Olives and Egg

Bag of Pastries containing Chocolate Muffin, Chocolate Ball and a Toffee Doughnut

Since nothing of today's calorie intake was home made I can only guess what the content was. My guesstimation on the pizza would be around 1500 calories. The bag of pastries I'd put at about 1200 calories. Combining the two and removing the meal I skipped today (at 455 calories), I end up at a 2245 calorie bonus.

As far as evening entertainment goes, my girlfriend has a friend over tonight, so, most likely we'll watch something on the TV together. Other than that I'm just going to enjoy my night and the fact that I got tomorrow off from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment