Sunday, August 19, 2012

Training Day One Hundred Twenty Three

I woke up this morning, sore all over, after having spent a long day at work yesterday. Can't go into details about what that entitled since we have confidentiality, but, it was a hectic day to say the least. After work, my girlfriend and I drove to Helsingborg and bought ourselves a new TV. The hectic workday and all that lifting and walking took a toll on my body. Today, I headed towards the gym with legs that felt about as tired as they do after a leg workout. Had to get the workout done in the morning due to me working the evening. This will be my last work day for this summer - I'll surely miss all the people there.

Today's quads and abs workout:
- 5x8 Barbell front squats
- 3x8 Leg press machine
- 3x12 Leg extension machine
- 4x12 Cable crunches
- 6x12 Ab crunch machine

Quads pic taken this morning after breakfast.

One thing is clear: The strength wasn't there today. However, I was surprised to see how well I recovered between sets. The workout was in no way a waste of time, which is sometimes to be expected due to exhaustion. Tonight I'll be working and tomorrow I'll be enjoying my sweet, sweet cheat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment