Friday, August 3, 2012

Training Day One Hundred Twelve

Had today off form work and decided to go on a long walk with my girlfriend this morning. After that I had a tanning session at the gym before we went off to an international food market in Ängelholm. While being there I had a go at a crocodile burger and bought some British cheese and some German sausages - which I'll be keeping until my cheat day. After all this, it was time for a workout.

Today's calves and delts workout:
- 6x8 Calf presses in leg press machine
- 4x12 Standing calf raises (With barbell)
- 5x8 Standing calf raises (On plank - In smith machine)
- 2x20 Standing calf raises (On plank)
- 3x8 Shoulder press machine
- 3x8 Front dumbbell delt raise
- 3x8 Lateral dumbbell delt raise
- 3x8 Lateral cable delt raise
- 3x8 Standing bent over reverse dumbbell flyes
- 3x8 Reverse fly machine

Calves pic from this morning. Delts pic from my workout.

Had a pretty decent workout today, but I did feel rather worn out from the long walks done earlier on. Adding to that I also had a few sets more than usual. Everything felt fine afterwards, but I do feel that tomorrow being a day off from training is a good idea at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment