Monday, August 6, 2012

Training Day One Hundred Fourteen

Working evening today so I had to get my workout done this morning. Woke up, ate my breakfast and drove my girlfriend to work so I could focus on school stuff for a bit before I had to head off myself.

Today's chest and biceps workout:
- 5x5 Bench press
- 4x8 Incline dumbbell chest press
- 3x8 Bent over cable chest flyes
- 4x8 Standing barbell biceps curl (EZ-bar)
- 4x8 Bent over dumbbell concentration curl
- 2x8 Standing alternate dumbbell hammer curl

Side chest pic taken at the gym during my workout.

It seems as if the lasagna is still there. The power was pretty decent today as well, but it did fade a bit as soon as I got to the biceps workout. Was surprised by how easy the bench presses felt. But then again, I was equally surprised by how much effort I had to put into the biceps curls. Good workout all in all.

2 comments:

  1. Hej! Har du gjort eller fått tid för operationen? Är det verkligen omöjligt att fixa till löshuden?
    Isådanafall blir det väl operation för min del också.. det känns som ett misslyckande men om det är enda lösningen så är det värt de.
    150kg -> 83kg och magen hänger.. man är absolut inte tjock men hängbuken gör att man känner sig som det.

    Ha det bra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the site is in English and my reply might be interesting for more than just you, I'll reply in both Swedish and English:

      Hej! Först och främst vill jag gratulera till en otroligt bra prestation. Angående löshuden så går den att fixa. För min del är den redan gjord runt magpartiet och jag kommer visa före- och efterbilder när min nuvarande deff är klar. Jag förstår att du känner att du inte är klar så länge magen hänger, men ett misslyckande är det sista du ska se det som. Du är välkommen att höra av dig via mail till erik.eriksson@bringingawesomeback.com om du har fler frågor eller funderingar.

      IN ENGLISH
      Hi! First and foremost I want to congratulate you on doing an incredible journey. As far as the lose skin goes, it's definitely doable. My operation is already done in the abdominal area and I will post before and after pictures as soon as I'm done cutting. I understand that you feel that you're not done with your journey as loon as your belly is hanging, but you shouldn't look at it as a failure in any way. If you have any more questions or thoughts, you are welcome to send me an email at erik.eriksson@bringingawesomeback.com

      Delete