Monday, August 13, 2012

Training Day One Hundred Nineteen

Started this morning with a 1 hour walk where I halfway through was in desperate need of going to the bathroom - most likely due to yesterday's cheat day. After I had struggled my way home (and taken care of "business") I had my breakfast, packed my bags, and finally got picked up by my girlfriend. She had to leave work to get some samples done at the hospital. Meanwhile, I took care of some errands. After all this, it was time to drop my girlfriend off at work and head towards my daily workout.

Today's chest and biceps workout:
- 5x8 Incline dumbbell chest press
- 3x8 Seated chest press machine
- 3x12 Bent over cable chest flyes
- 4x5 Standing dumbbell biceps curl
- 3x8 Preacher curl (EZ-bar)
- 3x8 Standing bent over dumbbell concentration curl

Side chest pic taken at the gym during my workout.

I felt surprisingly drained today considering the calorie intake I had yesterday. But then again, it's been a long work week and we've had company the entire weekend. Adding to that, I didn't really get to sleep in today, and, we spent most of the morning taking care of errands in Halmstad. I guess I had a pretty decent workout all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment