Thursday, August 2, 2012

Training Day One Hundred Eleven

Had yesterday off and started work a bit later than usual today. Adding to that I also got off earlier. But, straight after work my girlfriend and I had to get to the hospital in Halmstad for a check up. After all the errands were done, it was time for a workout.

Today's hamstrings and triceps workout:
- 6x8 Seated leg curl
- 3x8 Stiff-legged deadlifts
- 3x12 One-legged seated leg curl
- 4x8 Triceps cable pushdowns (V-bar)
- 3x8 Lying dumbbell triceps extension
- 3x8 Triceps cable pushdowns (Rope)

Triceps pic taken at home after my workout.

I'd say today's hamstrings workout was pretty decent considering they were pretty tired to begin with. The motivation to work hard on the hamstrings portion has always been low, but I pulled through and did what I was supposed to do. The triceps part, however, was pure joy from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment