Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cheat Day Twenty Four

This has been a pretty calm and relaxed day. Yesterday, my Mom celebrated her birthday and she made the Swedish dish called "Smörgåstårta". For those of you who don't know what that is, the direct translation would be "sandwich cake" - which is exactly what it is. It's a cake with layers of sandwiches filled with all kinds of goodies in-between. In any case, I didn't eat anything while being there due to it not being my cheat day. Today, however, my Mom had saved me a huge chunk that I could sink my teeth into and that's exactly what was on the menu for the evening... along with a few other things.

"Smörgåstårta" - or sandwich cake if you will!

Bunch of Marshmallows

Pizza Topping: Tomato Sauce, Cheese, Ham, Mozzarella Cheese,
Feta Cheese, Mushrooms, Minced Meat Sauce, Garlic Sauce

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Without any further ado, we proceed with the calorie calculations. The Smörgåstårta is somewhere around 1250 calories. The random pieces of candy is somewhere around 150 calories. The pizza is around 1500 calories. Finally, the Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie is 1050 calories. Take away two meals at 455 calories each and we end up at a total of 3040 extra calories for the evening.

Tonight we'll be watching the movie Prometheus. I've never really been that excited about it, but people keep saying it's good so I guess we'll give it ago. Other than that, it's a feeding frenzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment