Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cheat Day Twenty Two

It's that wonderful time of the week again where I gather all my thoughts and urges from the days that's gone by, and through that it all accumulate into one big eating fest! Today has been spent driving my girlfriend to the hockey rink in Ängelholm while I've been taking care of business at the gym. On the way home I stopped by the grocery store in order to get some food for the day. Oh, and as if that wasn't enough, the evening will be spent with a delicious pizza from my favorite pizza place - Hawaii Pizzeria in Laholm!

Sushi and Panini bread with Cream Cheese, Cheese and some Butter.

Three Pancakes with Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream on top.

Bag of candy - Raspberry/Licorice Skulls and Dumle Fudge.

Sesame Candy Sheet.

Home made protein brownie.

Pizza Topping: Tomato Sauce, Cheese, Ham, Kebab and Garlic Sauce.

Right, so let's see what today's diet deviation contains. It's a bit of a guessing game, but, I did weigh most of the food and look up the nutritional value. The first panini sandwich (which I only ate one half of) puts me around 340 calories (per half), and, the Sushi is about 350 calories. The pancakes and ice cream desert adds about 500 calories. The bag of candy is somewhere around 350 calories. The sesame candy sheet is another 133 calories and the protein brownie is 140 calories. And finally, the pizza, is about 1500 calories. Take away two meals at 455 calories each and we end up at a total of 2403 extra calories for the evening.

As far as tonight's entertainment goes, that's a guessing game as well. My girlfriend is at some kind of group activity with her hockey team, so, it depends on when she's coming home. If I'm on my own, it's most likely an 80's action movie that awaits - if not, then it's open for discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment