Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cheat Day Twenty One

Today has been - and will continue on to be - an awesome day! Not only have I had the chance to eat a grill buffet, but, tonight I'll get the pleasure of having my very own bag of candy while watching the movie of the year! What that is - as well as neat little pictures from today - can be found through scrolling further down. Enjoy your Sunday, because I sure will!

First plate at the buffet

Second plate at the buffet

A different kind of plate - devoured this very morning

Weird candy - but tasty!

690 grams worth of candy in a bag. Oh yeah!

Today's calorie content is yet again a guessing contest. I'd say the two grill buffet plates contain about 1700 calories all together. The sesame candy sheet is another 133 calories. Last, but not least, the 690 grams of candy is somewhere around 2000 calories. Combine all that and take away a meal at 455 calories, we end up at a total of 3245 calories. It all comes down to how much of that bag I'll munch down tonight!

Now, this evening will be one hell of a ride, and, it deserves a big picture on its own. So, here's what my girlfriend and I will be watching tonight - it might just be the most epic movie of the year!

Oh yes! All childhood heroes packed in one movie equals awesomeness!

2 comments:

  1. var finner man den där buffén? såg inte alls dumt ut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Den hittar du på Bäckafarm strax utanför Ängelholm. Här har du deras hemsida: http://www.backafarm.se

      Delete