Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cheat Day Twenty Three

Today is yet another day of thinking about university related issues. Hence, it was a pleasant experience to head to the major mall at Ullared this afternoon for some shopping. This week has been spent with my nose deep in the school books and my brain was definitely in need of some rest - not to mention the extra calories.

Ice Cream - the perfect starter for a cheat day!

Angus XT Bacon & Cheese, Cheeseburger and Hot Cheese Dip at Burger King!

Handful of candy!

Topping: Tomato Sauce, Cheese, Kebab, Tomatoes and Feta Cheese.

Peanut Butter & Banana Toasts.

Let the calorie guessing game begin! The initial ice cream I'd put somewhere around 500 calories. The Burger King meal is 1330 calories according to their website. The handful of candy is somewhere around 300 calories. The pizza from my favorite pizza place is estimated at approximately 1500 calories. Finally, the peanut butter & banana toasts contain about 400 calories. Take away two meals at 990 calories (all together) for the day, and, we end up at a total of 3040 extra calories for the evening.

I think most of you have figured out what tonight's entertainment will be all about... studying. I still have more work to do and there are deadlines to catch. Therefore it's all about burying my nose deep into the books once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment