Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Training Day One Hundred Ten

With a cheat day behind me and a day off from work I went to the gym with pretty high expectations. I'm not really used to not spending most of the day walking for several of hours prior to hitting the gym.

Today's back, trapz and forearms workout:
- 5x8 Lat pulldowns (Slightly bent bar)
- 3x8 Bent over dumbbell rows
- 3x8 Bent over cable pullover
- 3x15 Belly back extensions
- 6x12 Shrugs (Using multi-press machine)
- 3x12 Seated supinated barbell wrist curl
- 3x12 Seated pronated barbell wrist curl

Back double biceps pic taken this afternoon prior to my workout.

My expectations were met today. I was able to get a pretty good feel through the entire workout, while the weights were still at a decent level. I had some issues with the supinated wrist curl, but other than that everything went smooth.

1 comment: