Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cheat Day Five

The diet is going well and I'm currently in an extremely hectic period of my life. Aside from the usual work, training and studies, I'm also right now doing my b-level essay. This means one month of delving deep into a subject and writing something worthwhile. For me, the subject of choice has been the human memory. Approximately one year ago I designed an experiment where I want to study the retrieval process in relation to memory cues. As of this month my long-planned project was finally a go, and the previous Friday I had my final experiment group do the test - which concluded all the experiments. From now on, there's a huge amount of work to be done as far analysis goes. Adding to that, there's an equal amount of work to be done on the theoretical part. And so far I've not even mentioned making the text look neat and tidy, which takes several of hours in itself. Needless to say, I'm in much need of a reward from all the work I'm putting in. That's why I'm visiting my good old buddy, McDonalds!

McDonalds Dream Team: Big Mac, Cheeseburger, Onion rings, Curry Dip!

Thanks to the invention of Internet and the database over at McDonald's website I've put together a nice little list of calorie rich items. According to the website, each item contains as follows: Big Mac 495 kcal, Cheeseburger 300 kcal, Onion rings 170 kcal, Curry dip sauce 45 kcal. That brings me to a total of 1010 calories - only breaking my calorie limit by 10. And to all of you who thinks that's cheating, I'll walk up and down the stairs two times just to burn the extra 10 calories for you guys (...not).

As far as entertainment goes, I'll probably end up watching a movie with my girlfriend while munching down on all the naughty list items. What movie that'll be I'm not sure of. What I am sure of, however, is that I'll do absolutely zero studying tonight after I engage in my "McDonalds marathon". Take it easy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment