Saturday, May 5, 2012

Training Day Forty Seven

It's the second day since my stomach had a disastrous night and I was forced to go back to my medication. Things are looking bright and I'm not feeling any tension in my abdomen today. I am, however, currently holding back on caffeine, carbonated and acidic beverages in order to give my stomach some space to recover. In any case, today's workout was delts and calves, and here's the entire program!

Today's post-stomach-recovery workout:
- 5x8 Seated calf raises
- 5x8 Standing calf raises (Smith machine)
- 3x20 Standing calf raises (Only bodyweight)
- 5x8 1x5 Seated shoulder press machine
- 4x8 Dumbbell lateral delt raise
- 4x8 Rear delt reverse fly machine

Pic of me posing at the gym.

This workout was pretty inconsistent. The first sets on each muscle group were pretty sloppy in the sense that I couldn't target the muscle properly. However, the further I got towards the end of each muscle, the more thorough I could be. Calves suffered the most from this issue, but the delts were pretty solid.

2 comments: