Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Training Day Fifty Nine

The warm weather continues, and so does my good mood. A nice change from yesterday, which pretty much consisted of me trying to make the best out of a huge headache that wouldn't go away.

Today's chest and biceps workout:
- 6x8 Bench press
- 2x12 1x8 Incline chest press machine
- 3x12 Butterfly machine
- 3x8 Lying biceps cable curls
- 3x8 Standing one arm dumbbell concentration curl
- 3x8 Standing one arm cable concentration curl

Side chest pic taken post workout (at home).

Today's workout started out with some pretty decent bench presses that targeted the pecs perfectly. That feeling stayed with me and even lingered on way into the biceps workout. I don't know if it's the good weather, or me actually getting a good night's sleep that's contributing to today's turn of events. But I am liking how things are going right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment