Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cheat Day Seven

Two cheat days ago I went to the store and got some goodies. I did, however, never take advantage of these goodies and ended up at McDonalds instead. The next cheat day the goodies were still there, but instead of devouring them, I took a tour to Burger King. Fast-forward a bit and we're at cheat day number seven. Today, the goodies are about to go on a trip down to bellyland. And what kind of goodies am I talking about, you ask? Potato Chips! More specifically, sour cream and black pepper flavored potato chips. Adding to that I'll also indulge in some fresh island dip (paprika and garlic flavored powder mixed with some quark).

Sour cream/black pepper flavored potato chips accompanied by a fresh island
dip, which consists of garlic and paprika, mixed down in a bowl of quark.

Since I'm preparing the dip myself, and just bought the seasoning powder, I can control the calories there. Hence, I've used Quark instead of sour cream when mixing down the dipping powder. Here's a complete list of the calories contained in this little festivity. 180g Potato Chips (882 kcal), 150g Quark (105 kcal) and 6g Fresh Island Dipping Powder (16 kcal). That brings me to a total of 1003 calories. Yet again I'm living on the edge and breaking my limit by 3 calories!

Due to the fact that my girlfriend is working this evening I'm using the opportunity to watch some old action movies that she'd probably not enjoy. Potato chips and a bowl of dip is a good complement to 80's action... at least in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment